Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crockpot Salsa Chicken

This dish was super easy.  Just put everything in the crockpot and your good to go! I know this picture does not look to appetizing but trust me it was delcious! If you like chicken and Mexican flavor you will love this dish.  My husband said that it was one of his favorite dishes that I have made lately.  I served it with rice and my cheesy garlic and herb rolls. YUM!



Ingredients:

1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (I used the cream of chicken)
1 cup salsa
1 package taco seasoning
1 cup sour cream
cilantro, for serving (optional) (I also added a little shredded cheddar-jack cheese on top)
Directions:


Put chicken, soup, and salsa in slow cooker.

Sprinkle taco seasoning over everything.

Cook on low for 6 hours.

If shredding the chicken, pull the breasts out and shred; return back to slow cooker.

Stir in sour cream and heat just until everything is combined

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment