Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crockpot Chili

In our family, we love CHILI! I wanted to try something different and mix it up a little so I just made up this recipe and put it all together in the crockpot and it turned out WONDERFUL! My husband has always loved my chili before I changed it up a bit and he said that this one was the best!

Ingredients

1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 cans of chili beans
1 can of Rotel
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 medium onions, chopped
I pkg of Chili seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions
In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.


Transfer to a slow cooker.


Add the next eight ingredients.


Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 hours.


Garnish individual servings with cheese if desired.
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment