Friday, December 31, 2010

Hashbrown Casserole

I regret that I did not get a picture of this dish.  I took it to my dad's on Christmas Eve for lunch and we were so busy getting things ready to go that I completely forgot to get a picture of it but I really wanted to share my recipe anyway

Ingredients
1 (2 pound) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 

Spray one 9x13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.

In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese.

Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish.

Bake uncovered for 35 minutes-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted and edges are a golden brown.


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment