Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

The other night I had no idea what to cook for dinner. I had not been to the store in a while and had no idea what I was going to cook and this idea popped in my mind and I am glad it did!! It was GREAT! Our whole family loved it including my 1 year old! We will definitely be making this again soon!!


Ingredients:

10 oz. cooked spaghetti
5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced ( When I am in a hurry I use the frozen chicken from Tyson.  It is called Tyson grilled and ready chicken so much easier!)
1/2 c. onion, chopped
3 tbsp. butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
16 oz. of Velveeta cheese, cubed

Shredded cheddar cheese
Oregano
Parsley
Garlic


Directions:
Cook spaghetti as directed.
Cook chicken in skillet with olive oil.  Once cooked, sprinkle chicken with oregano, parsley and garlic.  Dice chicken into small pieces and set aside. 
Saute onion in butter in a large saucepan. 
Add soups and stir to mix.
When hot, add cubed Velveeta cheese and stir until it melts.
Stir in chicken.
Mix chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti.  Stir to combine.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and add combined mixture.
Top finished casserole with shredded cheddar cheese.
Place casserole in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for about 30- 45 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and casserole is bubbly.
Remove from oven let cool and serve.
ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment