Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Parmesan and Basil Chicken Salad

If you like Chicken Salad and want to change things up a bit you must try this recipe.  I made this today for my lunch and I LOVED it. It is creamy and yummy and it is a great change to the usual chicken salad I make.  I found this recipe some time ago and I must admit I did not follow it.  I used all the same ingredients but I did not measure out any of it. It was delicious!! My husband even loved it and he does not stray far from my usual chicken salad.   Here is the actual recipe. 

Ingredients:
Canned Chicken Breast , drained  ( I use Hormel)
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup chopped basil
1 tsp garlic
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese


Directions:

In a food processor, puree the mayonnaise, basil, garlic.

Combine the chicken, pureed mixture, and Parmesan cheese; toss. Refrigerate, and serve.


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment