Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Is your mouth watering yet??  These are DELICIOUS! I have made a lot of cupcakes and had LOTS of different kinds of cupcakes and I have to say that this is quite possibly my favorite!! They are so simple to make!!

All you need a box of chocolate cake mix ( I used chocolate fudge) and a package of pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough.


Mix the cake according to the directions on the box

Fill 24 cupcake liners about half full with batter & use 1 cookie dough chunk per cupcake.

Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes, depending on how your oven cooks. After the cupcakes have cooled, frost them!!

For these cupcakes, I like whipped vanilla frosting. 

They are SO good and SO easy to make!




And the BEST part.......

is the MIDDLE!! YUMMY!


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment