Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Snicker Bar Salad


This is to DIE for!! The picture does not look too appetizing but trust me it is delicious! When I worked at the hospital, the Women's Hospital had a little cafe that would serve different salad, sandwiches and such and I was ADDICTED to this dessert salad! I was so in love with it that while I was in the hospital when I had my son I had my step-dad go and get me some of it from the cafe! Oh it is the best!!


Ingredients:

8 Granny Smith apples,cored
8 mini snickers bars or 2 full size or more if you like depending on your taste. ( I would recommend freezing or at least putting them in the fridge.  They will chop better cold.)
8 ounces of cream cheese at room temp
1 8 ounce jar of marshmellow cream
12 ounces of cool whip

Directions:

Cut your snickers bars and Granny Smith apples into bite size pieces

Cover and set aside

In large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, marshmellow, and cool whip until smooth and creamy.  (If cream cheese is not at room temp it will be clumpy and that is okay but it is better at room temp)

Fold in Snickers and apples

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment