Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Strawberry Squares


My mom got me a recipe book that has 101 things to do with a cake mix and let me tell you I have been trying out all kinds of things! These are the Strawberry Squares that I made last week and they were delicious!

Ingredients:

1 Strawberry Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

Icing of your choice
Sprinkles (Optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until stiff. 

Spread the dough evenly in a 9 x 13 inch pan

Bake the squares 14-16 minutes

Let cool and then top with your favorite icing.  I used Whipped Cream Icing and topped with sprinkles. 

**You could also mix up 1 1/2 TBSP of milk and 1 cup of powdered sugar and drizzle a glaze over the squares.  You could serve warm of at room temperature. 

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment