Friday, November 11, 2011

Cake Batter Pancakes!

I made these for my birthday boy and he loved them!! I think that this will be a new tradition in our home!! Kids will love them and so will you if you love cake batter as much as I do!!

I had to share a picture of my happy little man enjoying his birthday pancakes!



Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2/3 cup yellow cake mix
1 TBSP sugar
3/4 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
2 eggs
1 tsp on vanilla extract
1-2 cups milk
assorted sprinkles

Directions:
Combine flour, cake mix, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix.
Add 1 cup of milk, egg and vanilla extract and stir until smooth.

You want the batter to look like regular pancake batter; not too thin, not too thick. 

Start with 1 cup of milk and add more if needed.

Preheat a skillet on medium heat.

Fold desired amount of sprinkles into batter.

Pour batter in 1/4 cup measurements onto skillet and let cook until bubbles form on top, about 2-3 minutes.

Flip and cook for at least 2 minutes more.

Serve with vanilla glaze.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment