Monday, July 9, 2012

Zesty BBQ Chicken

This BBQ Chicken was the best I have EVER had!! Just throw it all in the crock pot, let it cook and dinner is done!  This will be a regular in our house!

Ingredients:

6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 (16-18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce ( I used Bull's Eye Original.  I used almost a whole bottle.  It really depends on how much chicken you use and how saucy you want it)
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

Directions:

Place chicken in a slow cooker.

In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.

Pour over the chicken.

Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Your contents provide me a lot of creative suggestions that I can seemingly utilize on my web page too.
    see this

    ReplyDelete