Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Garlic Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette dressing


I just threw this together the other night when I had NO IDEA what to cook and to my surprise this turned out really good.  My husband and brother both agreed that it was really good even my 1 year old  loved it! It was so quick and easy.

Ingredients:

1 package of Elbow macaroni 14.5 oz I user Barilla Plus ( I used all but about 1/4 of the box)
1 package of frozen Tyson grilled chicken breasts strips
1/2 tsp garlic
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp parsley
1 medium onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
Parmesan cheese

Directions:

Cook macaroni as directed on package.  Drain.  Do not rinse

Cook chicken in skillet with olive oil until browned. Add Onion. Add garlic and oregano to coat chicken. You may add more or less depending on your taste.  Chop up chicken into bite size pieces.

Add chicken to pasta.  Sprinkle pasta with parsley and add salt and pepper to taste.  Add bottle of sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing and toss to coat pasta and chicken.  Top with Parmesan cheese.

ENJOY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment