Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cream Cheese Sausage Balls

These were also an appetizer at my son's birthday party! I thought that I would add all of the things that I made for his party because they are super easy and quick to make for anyone looking for quick and easy party food.  These are a little bit more brown than I would like. I left them for my husband to take out of the oven while I was in the shower.  I probably should have waited till they were done so I could have kept a better eye on them! LOL.  These were very delicious and what makes them so delicious is the cream cheese! They were YUMMY! A must try!


Ingredients:
1 lb sausage, uncooked
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups Bisquick
4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Mix all ingredients until well combined. (I use my mixer with the dough hook attachment)

Roll into 1-inch balls.

Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until brown.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment