Friday, March 23, 2012

Steak Marinade Recipe

This marinade was amazing. It doesn't look that appetizing but trust me when I say it was quite possibly the BEST steaks I have ever had!!  They were fabulous. This marinade is perfect and made the meat so flavorful.  I used sirloins from the cow we had butchered. They were AMAZING! 
Ingredients:

1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup  lemon juice ( I did not have lemon juice so I used lime juice and it works as well!)
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
3 TBSP dried basil
1 1/2 TBSP dried parsley flakes
1 tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp dried minced garlic

Directions:

Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, pepper and garlic all in a mixing bowl and mix well.  The original recipe called to put it all in a blender but I did not and I really do not see the need it in.             
Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired. 

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment