Thursday, April 19, 2012

Italian Pasta Salad

I love all kinds of pasta salads and I do believe that this is one of my favorites! It is so simple to throw together and there is nothing special about it but it is soooo good!! I almost ate this whole bowl by myself!


Ingredients:

Bottle of Italian Salad Dressing (I used Wishbone)
A box of Tri-color Rotini pasta
Cucumber
One Carrot
Pepperoni
Directions:

Cook pasta according to the directions on the back of the box.

After the pasta is cooked, drain it and run cold water over the pasta to cool it.

Place the pasta in a large bowl.

Chop cucumber into bite size pieces.

Shred the carrot.

Cut the pepperoni slices in half.

Dump all the ingredients on top of the pasta and add about half of the bottle of Italian dressing (I use  more but you can use more or less depending on your taste) 

Mix it all together and refrigerate for a coupe of hours so the flavors can marinate together.

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment