Monday, May 7, 2012

Easy Taco Dip

I use to make this dip all the time and I was going through my recipes and wanted something yummy to eat and I came across this dip.  It is so good and so simple to put together. 

Ingredients:

8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
8 oz sour cream
16 oz jar mild salsa
1 packet taco seasoning
2 cups shredded lettuce
2 large tomatoes, diced
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2.25 oz black olives

Directions:

In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning

Mix well with an electric mixer

Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish

Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives

Serve with baked tortilla chips

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely coming back again for additional contents of yours.
    click for more info

    ReplyDelete