Monday, July 9, 2012

Easy Peanut Butter Fudge

I had to share this Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe!  This has to be the easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER! It has the perfect flavor as well.  I love fudge but I hate when it is so rich that you cannot hardly eat it.  I thought that this fudge was just right!


Ingredients:

2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup of peanut butter



Directions:

Line a 9x9 pan with aluminium foil.

Bring sugar and milk to a boil. 

Boil two and half minutes.

Remove from heat and stir in Peanut Butter and Vanilla.

Pour mixture into prepared pan and let it sit until it hardens. 

ENJOY!!


1 comment:

  1. Modern times when internet has so much facility of gossip and stuff, your articles have awfully refreshed me.
    view publisher site

    ReplyDelete